Tour based on 3 Day Chauffeur Driven Hire including vat £1872:
*Please note your tour is based on client booking their own hotel.
Are you looking for that ultimate Scottish holiday experience? Well why not book one of our chauffeur driven sightseeing tours.
Scotland has many stunning places to visit and the scenery is amazing.
One of the most iconic places to visit in Scotland is Edinburgh and the Isle of Skye.
10 hours starting from pickup in Edinburgh and departing 0830am arriving around 1730pm: You will be chauffeur driven via Stirling and Callander then driving over the barren landscape of Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount to Glencoe, one of Scotland’s most famous glens and the site of the 1692 massacre of the Clan MacDonald. After passing through Glencoe you will then drive through Fort William then stopping of at Glenfinnan
Glenfiinnan is famous for being the place where Bonnie Prince Charlie
raised his standard on the shores of Loch Shiel. Glenfinnan has also now been made very famous around the world for being the place where Harry Potters Hogwarts express steam train passes over the Glenfinnan viaduct bridge
The road to Glencoe:
Over the sea to Skye:
- * Please note you should be ready to depart from Glenfinnan for no later than 1430.
- * Arrive around 1530 at Mallaig ferry terminal to catch the 1600 boat across the sea to the isle of Skye.
Day 2 based 0930 to 1700:
Depart 0930 after breakfast and drive to Portree.
Portree is the main town of Skye and one of the towns main features are the picturesque painted cottages that are situated looking over the harbour. Your day in Portree will be very relaxed and you are invited to walk around the town at your own pace.
- Please note your driver will be available all day and he will drive you around if you prefer
- Departure time back to your hotel will be no later than 1600:
- If you would like to depart before 1600 just talk to your driver to confirm.
Take a boat trip in Portree
- Boat trips MV Stardust offers 1.5 hours boat trip around Portree bay with the change to see seals, porpoises, and if you're lucky white tailed sea eagles.
Harbour cottages Portree:
Departing 1000am arrive Edinburgh airport or Edinburgh hotel for 1700.
Departing from Skye around 1000am driving over the Skye bridge and onwards to one of the most stunning and iconic Scottish castle Eilean Donan Castle
- Please note due to the ever-changeable weather conditions in Scotland your visit to the castle would be decided on the day when you arrive.
- Lunch and castle entrance fees are not included in the price of your tour.
The Isle of Skye Bridge
Eileen Donan Castle: