A little about the tour:Are you looking for that ultimate Scottish holiday experience? Well why not book one of our chauffeur driven sightseeing tours. Scotland has many stunning places to visit and the scenery is amazing. One of the most iconic places to visit in Scotland is Edinburgh and the Isle of Skye.
See our set itinerary package deal below. If you would prefer to set your own itinerary just let us know and we will be happy to help.
Day 1 - 8 hours starting from transfer plus city tour:
Arrive Edinburgh airport and be chauffeur driven to the Balmoral hotel to check in. The Balmoral hotel is one of the top hotels in Edinburgh and with its iconic clock tower and its location makes it number one for our clients.
After your check in and once you have freshened up you will be driven around Edinburgh old town to take in the sights including Edinburgh castle.
* Balmoral hotel rooms - The Balmoral has a varied choice of rooms ranging from classic with courtyard view or superior deluxe rooms located on the higher floors, with views of Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle. If you would prefer to book a grand suite you can book the JK Rowling. The author finished her final Harry Potter book, The Deathly Hallows. It contains her writing desk and a marble bust of Hermes, the Greek god of travel, signed by Rowling herself. The door knocker is a brass owl in her honour.
Inside one of the Balmoral delux rooms:
Day 2 - Departing 0830 arrive 1700:
Departing 0830 from the balmoral hotel you will be chauffeur driven via Stirling and Callander then driving over the barren landscape of Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount to Glencoe, one of Scotland’s most famous glens and the site of the 1692 massacre of the Clan MacDonald. After passing through Glencoe you will then drive through Fort William then stopping of at Glenfinnan.
Glenfiinnan is famous for being the place where Bonnie Prince Charlie raised his standard on the shores of Loch Shiel. Glenfinnan has also now been made very famous around the world for being the place where Harry Potters Hogwarts express steam train passes over the Glenfinnan viaduct bridge.
- * Please note you should be ready to depart from Glenfinnan for no later than 1430.
- * Arrive around 1530 at Mallaig ferry terminal to catch the 1600 boat across the sea to the isle of Skye.
- Please note your driver will be available all day and he will drive you around if you prefer
- Departure time back to your hotel will be no later than 1600:
- If you would like to depart before 1600 just talk to your driver to confirm.
- Aros visitor centre
- Boat trips MV Stardust offers 1.5 hours boat trip around Portree bay with the change to see seals, porpoises, and if you're lucky white tailed sea eagles.
- Please note due to the ever changeable weather conditions in Scotland your visit to the castle would be decided on the day when you arrive.
- Lunch and castle entrance fees are not included in the price of your tour.
- Package deals are available from March to October
- For our latest deals please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The road to Glencoe:
Over the sea to Skye:
Your hotel in Skye:
Duisdale House Hotel is a unique highland hotel situated on the sleat peninsula on the south tip of Skye. The hotel is a charming stylish hunting lodge built in 1865. In 2015 the hotel was awarded the best independent hotel of the year. Surrounded by beautiful mature gardens you are invited to take a relaxing walk or just sit back and enjoy the stunning scenery.
* Duisdale hotel rooms - There are four Double rooms with views out over the Sound of Sleat towards the Mountains of the Western Highlands. Three Garden Four Poster Bedrooms, 3 Twin Classic Double Rooms, Seven Classic Double Rooms and three Petite Double Rooms. There is also a Garden Suite which is a spacious cottage in the Garden with views over the Garden. Day 3 based 0930 to 1700:
Depart 0930 after breakfast and drive to Portree.
Portree is the main town of Skye and one of the towns main features are the picturesque painted cottages that are situated looking over the harbour. Your day in Portree will be very relaxed and you are invited to walk around the town at your own pace.
Places to visit in Portree
Harbour cottages Portree:
Day 4 - Departing 1000am arrive 1700.
Departing from Skye around 1000am driving over the Skye bridge and onwards to one of the most stunning and iconic Scottish castle Eilean Donan Castle.
Arrive back to the balmoral hotel.
The Isle of Skye Bridge
Eileen Donan Castle:
Depart from the balmoral hotel for Edinburgh airport.
One of our Chauffeur driven vehicles available to hire
Range Rover discovery the perfect 4x4 for driving all over Scotland.
* Please note : Lunch and any entrance fees are not included in the price of your tour. For calls made outside of the UK, please dial +44 (0) 131 335 0111.
- The Cars
- 4x4 Land Rover Discovery
- Isle of Skye Tour
- Edinburgh Airport Transfer To City Centre
- Financial Roadshows
- Golf Tours
- Tours of Scotland
- Jet Hire
- Worldwide Service
- Wedding Car Hire