Before emailing us with any questions, take a look at our frequently asked questions…
Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
To book, simply click on our online quote button then select the service you require and fill in the travel details. You will then see details of prices for a selection of vehicles. Simply choose the vehicle and price you desire, and once we confirm with one of our drivers and check car availability, your booking will be confirmed via email.
You can also make a booking by email, via our contact us page.
- What information do I need in order to book?
To book any of our services we require:
- Arrival and departure date, including time
- Pickup address and drop-off address
- The type of chauffeur driven service you require
For airport transfers, we require:
- Flight arrival time and flight number
- Flight departure time and flight number
- Pickup time from pickup location to arrive at the airport on time to check in
- Passenger’s name plus lead passenger’s mobile number
- Number of passengers travelling
- Amount of luggage including carry-on cases and golf bags if any
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
If you can’t find a route or if you don’t receive a quotation via our online quote form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I pay for my chauffeur driven booking?
Bookings can be paid with a credit/debit card securely online, via our booking form, by a secured emailed payment link, or by bank transfer.
Payments cannot be made to the driver.
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
You can book any of our chauffeur-driven services with multiple drop-offs or pickup locations.
- Can I choose my own chauffeur driven sightseeing tour?
If you prefer to choose your own sightseeing tour from your own itinerary, that is acceptable.
- Is a tour guide included in the tours?
A tour guide is not included, however our drivers are quite knowledgeable.
If you would like to book a blue badge tour guide to accompany you on your trip, please get in touch.
- What areas do you cover?
We offer transfers and hourly hire from or to Edinburgh from any location in the UK.
We have access to over 4000 chauffeur affiliates around the globe, so if you require a chauffeur outside the UK, please email email@example.com with your specific requirements, so we can provide you with a quotation.
- How far in advance do I need to book?
We recommend booking as far in advance as possible to ensure availability, however, we can often accommodate bookings with only 24 hours’ notice or less. We recommend you use our online quote form to see instant prices for your journey and if you wish to book, just accept the quotation and one of our bookers with confirm the booking.
If you wish to email us directly, use firstname.lastname@example.org
We normally reply to online quote form enquiries and emails within 30 minutes.
- Do you supply child seats?
We supply Isofix child seats for newborn babies/toddlers and older children including booster seats, all free of charge.
Before you travel
- What luggage capacity do the vehicles hold?
Car – Lexus ES – 1 large suitcase 1 midsize suitcase 1 piece of hand luggage.
Car – Mercedes S Class – 2 large suitcases 1 piece of hand luggage.
SUVs – Land Rover Discovery – 4 large suitcases.
MPVs – Mercedes V Class – 7 passengers up to 7 midsize cases.
MPVs – VW Caravelle – 8 passengers up to 8 large cases
IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITH GOLF CLUBS PLEASE CONTACT US HOW MANY SETS
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
Passengers will be greeted at the arrival gate with their names on the chauffeur’s greeting card.
Passengers will be greeted in the hotel lobby with their names on the chauffeur’s greeting card.
MEET & GREET AIRPORT TERMINAL PICKUPS
Due to the high increase in parking charges set by the airport, we are keen to reduce the cost to our clients. For this reason, our drivers do not enter the terminal until 15 minutes after UK flight lands or 20 minutes for international arrivals. If for some unlikely reason you do arrive before the driver, please call his mobile.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
Passengers who have booked a chauffeur-driven hire will receive the driver’s name and mobile number so they can call the driver.
Passengers who provide their mobile number and email address will receive a notification from our booking software when their driver is en route to the pickup location, and when their driver is on location.
MEET & GREET AIRPORT TERMINAL PICKUPS
Due to the very high rise of parking charges set by the airport. We are keen to reduce the cost to our clients. So the driver will not enter the terminal until (15 minutes after flight lands for UK arrivals) and (20 minutes for International arrivals). If for some unlikely reason you do arrive before the driver please call his mobile.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
If your passenger numbers increase, you can change your vehicle if we have a larger vehicle available.
We prefer a 24-hour notice to change vehicles.
- How long will the transfer take?
Transfers from Edinburgh Airport to Edinburgh city or vice versa allow up to 40 minutes.
For any other transfer times, visit google maps